.NET Application Developer
4205 E Dixon Blvd Shelby, North Carolina 28152
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, code and test new application systems, web sites, and web services that adhere to development standards and guidelines.
- Provide ongoing application support for technical request and issues.
- Applies updates to correct bugs in existing application programs.
- Prioritize activities to ensure goals are met.
- Utilize version management tools.
- Create operational documentation
- Consult closely with PM, technical analysts and subject matter experts related to projects and tasks
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor' s Degree with Relevant Development Certifications preferred
- Must have 3 + years of experience with the following tools:
- MS VB.Net 2005 to 2013, Both Windows Forms and Web (ASP/MVC) technologies
- MS SQL 2005 or higher (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.)
- Experience with the following a plus:
- AJAX, Java Script, XML
- Mobile App Development
- Syteline ERP 8 programming
- Experience developing software using an Agile development methodology (Scrum preferred)
- Experience developing database-backed websites using: HTML5/CSS3
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, sometimes unrelated efforts simultaneously.
- Possess judgment and decision-making qualities for situations that go beyond clear, concise guidelines and the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess advanced communication skills and the ability to write reports and documentation. Possess the ability to speak effectively before employees or management.
- Possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.