Post Date: 03/01/2017 Job ID: 22005 Industry: Information Technology
Develop Windows Universal apps for use by airline pilots, mechanics, or crew. These apps display flight plans and other data the pilot needs to know during a flight. Many of the apps are complex, including connectivity to on-board services. These apps are at the forefront of the commercial aviation industry.
- Perform daily hands-on development using Visual Studio/C#
- Possess outstanding technical development skills
- Work directly with solution architects, project managers and business leaders to assist in the design and implementation of an industry-leading solution.
- Present solutions to project stakeholders and business leaders
- Participate in the technical design and architecture of solutions
- Participate and/or help lead daily stand-up and scrums
- Provide leadership and guidance for junior and mid-level developers
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Minimum of 8 years of overall development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience in the mobile application space.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience with modern web applications
- Demonstrated history of developing large-scale mobile and enterprise applications
Required Minimum Skills:
- WPF/XAML Design & Development
- Windows 10 (UWP) Platform, Windows 10 Store apps, Windows 8.1 Store Apps, Windows Metro Apps
- Asynchronous program design, patterns and modeling.
- Multi-threading and background process design.
- Lightweight service-oriented architectures (REST)
- Using APIs to consume and generate JSON/XML
Desired but not required
- Test-driven design/development + Automated unit testing