Post Date: 06/07/2017 Job ID: 23474 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior Access Developer for our direct client at Herndon, VA. The details of the requirement are given below. Interested candidates may submit resumes in word format.
Sr. Access Developer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build Access based application with Oracle / SQL Server / Sybase / Access backends
- Perform data analysis
- Work in Access 2003 as well as the latest ACCDB version
- Work with the business users to understand & document the functional requirements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business processes and requirements and proposes solutions
- Analyze the existing access applications and enhance as required by Business Users
- Work on all Microsoft Access objects like tables, queries, forms, reports, macros etc.
- Write VBA code for the User Interfaces
- Integrate Access with other Microsoft Office suite applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Provide technical support / assistance for the modules developed