5260 Western Ave Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
.NET Application Architect
• Propose and document system designs that meet or exceed current business requirements for application system changes or new application systems.
• Review and guide applications designs to meet performance, scalability, and reusability requirements. Review system performance and adjust designs as needed. • Work with application development teams, cloud infrastructure/DevOps teams, and operations teams to bring collaboration and synergy, leading to successful application delivery
• Work with business and IT management to explain business benefits of design proposals.
• Contribute and in some cases lead technical process improvements across a variety of disciplines, for example: Config Management, Agile development
• Collaborate with architects to find best practices and ways to improve our area as well as all of company Learn and apply well-founded system design approaches from across the industry to improve our applications and teams
• Understand and keep up with major IT trends including cloud computing, security practices, system resilience, and artificial intelligence.
• Able to develop and deliver architect diagrams.
• Proven experience with Microsoft tool sets, infrastructures, and development processes. .NET and Azure experience
• Strong conceptualization, problem-solving, and analytical skills at a system design level. The architect must draw on a broad knowledge of infrastructure, code, database, and security concepts to define potential business solutions.
• Extensive knowledge of relevant business needs, system designs, and software solutions used in the organization.
• Good understanding of financial, business, and technical constraints with ability to apply them to effective design solutions.
• Ability and comfort to communicate effectively and precisely with business executives, technical teams, and end-users.
• Ability to adjust communication styles to fit the audience.
• Creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
• Excellent team work and people skills