189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1220 Orlando, FL 32801 US
Kavaliro is the exclusive retained staffing partner of Martin Aquatic Design and Engineering, the leading engineering firm specializing in the aquatics design and engineering field headquartered in downtown Orlando, Florida.
We have an immediate full-time position available for a Production Coordinator with skills preparing construction drawings in AutoCAD and/or Revit for architectural and site design projects in nature.
The firm has a rich 35-year history in the design field and is looking for a talented team member to help create world-class aquatic features! Visit: https://martinaquatic.com/ and https://vimeo.com/martinaquatic for more exciting information about Martin Aquatic Design and Engineering!
- Working in AutoCAD, the person in this position will determine and prepare complete sets of complex drawings that may include multiple site layouts, assembly and detail drawings, sections, sketches, and diagrams.
- Working in Revit, the person in this position will assist in the development of BIM modeling, Custom Content Creation, and Construction Documentation Creation. Project documentation and sheet work annotation/scheduling are required skills for every job.
- Employee will be required to:
- Analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete the drawings with minimal supervision.
- Learn company design standards.
- Utilize the standards library effectively to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Contribute to the development of additions or propose changes to the existing standards library.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
Educational & Qualifications requirements:
- At least two (2) years in a professional corporation documenting / designing construction document in the requested software.
- Technical Degree (bonus)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (bonus)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2021 or newer
- Familiarity with xrefs, blocks, mleaders, and following drawing standards.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog