Automation tester with aws, unix and shell scripting
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
kavaliro is looking for a Senior Automation tester with AWS, Unix, Shell scripting, C++/Java/python/SAS for a contract position with our direct in Washington DC
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Math/Statistics, Physics or related engineering/quantitative fields. Master degree preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in software development, automation testing and AWS in a team of developers/testers.
- Strong in Unix Shell-scripting or Perl or Python or other mainstream scripting languages.
- Hands-on experience with at least three and proficient in at least one of the following: C/C++, Java, C#, Perl, Python, SAS, Matlab, R, VBA, PL/SQL.
- Experience of database operations using at least one of the languages.
- Hands-on experience of web service development or testing strongly desired.
- Working experience using AWS (Amazon Web Services) is highly preferred.
- Familiar with various stages of software testing including unit-test, integration test, system test, user acceptance test. Experience of designing, setting up and supporting an automated testing process from scratch.
- Experience of Agile testing strongly desired.
- Knowledge of quantitative financial analytics (preferably in mortgage credit risk analytics) a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with tools like Microsoft office suites and JIRA.
- Team player, problem solver and fast learner.