Post Date: 07/10/2017 Job ID: 24065 Industry: Other Area(s)
The Proofreader is a position within our in-house creative services agency dedicated to the development of creative strategies and content to support key marketing communication efforts. We are dedicated to consistently and effectively communicating the brand experience across multiple platforms. Its competitive advantage is an intimate knowledge of, and unique integration. Content Operations serves as the nerve center of the agency and is responsible for providing a range of services including creative resource scheduling, traffic, proofreading, business affairs, and multimedia asset management across all businesses.
• Equal bilingual proficiency both in Spanish and English
• Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of proofreading/copy editing/Translations experience in a marketing, advertising or related business
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self-starter – ability to work independently and focus intently, providing exceptional attention to detail
Preferred: Desired Qualifications: Additional Portuguese and/or French Canadian Language fluency
Required: Bachelor’ s Degree
Duties & Responsibilities
• Exhibit equal bilingual proficiency both in Spanish and English with the knowledge and skills essential to this role, including native Spanish language mastery (comprehension as well as writing and translation from English) and keeping current on evolving nomenclature, grammar, usage and spelling.
• Knowledge of Spanish regional differences and similarities is key to ensuring effective communication.
• Complete projects from the Proofreader job queue, review wide range of communication materials and make relevant comments/notes/corrections in the project management application in a timely manner.
• By paying close attention to detail, ensure all creative work adheres to our high quality standards.
• Focus is on Proofreading but limited Translation duties may also be performed to the extent there is available time/capacity.