Post Date: 05/24/2017 Job ID: 23280 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Specialist will be focused on building healthy business relationships with customers and internal teams to increase efficiency in processes.
- Specialist will be taking initiative on reconciling complex issues to ensure timely payments on a portfolio of accounts. This includes daily collection calls and emails to customers, which may require involving client representatives to assist with resolving discrepancies. Specialist is also responsible for escalating issues appropriately.
- Specialist will be responsible for providing forecasting and updates.
- Specialist will also get experience in orders management, which involves reviewing system setup for accuracy of information, to insure proper billing to the customer. This includes working closely with the client representatives to review orders with non-standard revenue terms to ensure proper revenue recognition according to procedure, and making any corrections that are needed.
- Assist with month-end closing tasks to meet dependencies of the close calendar.
- Contribute ideas and tackle new innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures to increase efficiency.
- 2+ years prior experience in B2B collections for staffing and services based business model, collecting from customers in various regions including multi-state. Prior leadership experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, showcasing the ability to effectively articulate verbally and written ideas across different audiences.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks under accelerated monthly and quarterly close deadlines, while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while also able to thrive working within a team to expedite completion of critical projects with other functional groups.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Prior experience with Avionte is a plus.
- Prior staffing or healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’ s degree (BA) from four-year college or university.