Business Systems Analyst
Abbott Park , 30 South Keller Rd. Ste 100 Green Oaks, IL 60064 US
- This position Analyzes results and acts to modify discrepancies
- Independently conceives and develops approaches to the solution of problems which require application of advanced technical knowledge.
- Works on a wide range of problems where few precedents exist, and the use of imaginative thinking is required.
- Makes recommendations for improved systems operation, control, or enhanced business function.
- Will provide data and work with various departments to create dashboards and different ways to provide metric information.
- Power BI and Share point experience desired.
- Critical thinking skills, as well as experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
- Previous experience in health care manufacturing / operations is desired but not required.
Roles and responsibilities of Business System Analyst
- Metric Project Management - working with BUs to collect, update, track metrics
- Reports and Data presentations related to Metrics
- Equity meter running and Power BI data presentation
- Power BI Updates as needed
- Create, develop, and maintain automated tool for SWOT analysis
- Key interface with IT suppliers (e.g.; BTS, external suppliers)
- RA Champion SharePoint redesign and maintenance of back end
- Aid PMO and RA Champion team members with questions on SharePoint tools (alerts etc.)
- Identify efficiencies in ways of working including data collection methodologies
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog