Change Management Analyst
Post Date: 07/06/2017 Job ID: 23991 Industry: Information Technology
Change Management Analyst is responsible for understanding and monitoring production changes at an enterprise level. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service are imperative. Change management tool experience is required. Secondary mortgage industry would be an added plus.
• Understand the Enterprise Change Management processes and procedures
• Assist internal customers with questions about the tool, processes and procedures
• Interact with customers to gather change data
• Execute MyServices queries to gather information about application changes and highlighted operational changes
• Tracking the status of changes throughout the week
• Provide change status to be used as input into various reports for senior leadership
• Additional responsibilities as required by the needs of the team
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Experience with Remedy and MyServices (or any other Change Management tool experience)
- Comprehensive knowledge of client-server, object-oriented, and web-based systems, applications, environments and relevant tools/technology
Minimum Education Qualifications:
-Bachelor degree or equivalent
-Minimum Work Experience:
-5-7 years of related experience