Cyber Security PM
Post Date: 04/25/2017 Job ID: 22860 Industry: Other Area(s)
Kavaliro has been engaged to search for a Project Manager with Global Cybersecurity experience for their client in Miami, FL.
Project managers/senior consultants need a combination of subject-matter expertise and project management skills. They must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and team leadership abilities, as well as the capacity to work with cross-functional teams to accomplish overall project goals. Employers seek at least a bachelor’ s degree (a master’ s may be preferred) in computer science, management or an IT-related discipline; specific consulting subject-matter expertise; and at least five years of experience managing projects from inception to completion. A project management certification is strongly preferred.
- Developing and managing project specifications, technical design and requirements
- Setting project timelines, milestones and deadlines
- Coordinating work with cross-functional team leaders and monitoring and reporting on project status
- Assigning tasks to staff consultants and supervising work
- Represent Cyber Security Information Assurance to the customer, users, management and other constituents for all aspects of project management and performance requirements.
- Manages the Project Management Office for the Cybersecurity Assurance group in corporate IT.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of technical projects, and providing leadership to other project managers and performing essential program manager duties.
- Provides overall leadership to the effort required to implement information security services, tools and capabilities.
- Provide support to IT Managers & teams on planning and achieving strategic objectives.