Data Analyst with SAS, SQL, Tableau and Excel expertise
Post Date: 06/06/2017 Job ID: 23449 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a senior Data Analyst to work with our direct client in Dallas, TX. The right candidate will have strong SAS and SQL skills for data analytics. Strong Tableau and Excel skills are important for reporting. This position is expected to last two plus years. See below for additional details:
Please note this is an IMMEDIATE need!
This group does modeling, reporting and analysis, supporting internal business groups under the Vice President. Mostly financial transactional data. Under general direction, Data Analyst will be responsible for executing reporting and data analysis for portfolio data. Will be creating ad hoc, monthly and dashboard reports using Tableau and some Excel.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong data mining experience using SAS and SQL (Build complex codes)
- Strong data visualization experience with Tableau and Excel (Min. 1-2 years of Tableau)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to synthesize and communicate information to senior management.
- Servicing, Mortgage Default, REO industry experience a plus.
- SharePoint development knowledge a plus.
- Statistical Analysis experience a plus.
- Oracle experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Basic SharePoint skills are a plus.