Morrisville, North Carolina
Post Date: 05/30/2017 Job ID: 23335 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Data curation
- Develop statistical modeling techniques for pattern recognition problems.
- Develop code in R, Java, Python, or other languages for statistical analysis, optimization, and simulation.
- Build models that maximize performance and accuracy.
- Strategic planning and project management.
- BS Degree (Master’ s preferred) Statistics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Applied Math; or equivalent.
- 2 – 5 years of data science experience.
- Experience with statistical and mathematical software
- Proven ability to develop system prototypes.
- SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and the ability to invent.
- Big data experience- Hadoop, Spark, Map-reduce, Hive, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodology or similar lean startup approach to building software.
- Experience with time series or signal processing analytics.