Post Date: 06/29/2017 Job ID: 23929 Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for a Database Analyst for our direct client at Herndon, VA. The successful candidate would have to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
- Have Single-Family and Disclosure knowledge
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8-10 years of applicable experience required
- Experience with database technologies
- Knowledge of the ETL process
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.