Financial Business Analyst
Washington, District Of Columbia
Post Date: 06/28/2017 Job ID: 23887 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Financial Business Analyst with knowledge of fixed Income, debts and derivatives to work with our direct client in Washington, DC. The right candidate will have excellent analysis and requirements writing skills in an agile environment. Treasury Operations experience and excellent communication skills are a must have. Knowledge of MISYS Summit tool is a plus.
This is an immediate need!
- Act as a business liaison to ensure all members of the technology team clearly understand the scope and finer level requirements of a project.
- Manage product backlog of business features requested by client.
- Contribute to the project team priorities, objectives, and success criteria.
- 2+ years of Treasury Operations experience.
- Strong requirements elicitation skills, ability to pay attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with funding and treasury operations
- Knowledge of fixed income concepts as well as debt, derivative and investment instruments and their usage
- Proven business analysis and requirements skills as well working on agile teams
- Ability as production support encompassing the full trade life cycle
- Strong understanding of technology including; databases, API' s, SQL, and PC' s and integration
- Familiarity with MISYS Summit product is a plus.