Full Desk Recruiter
12001 Research Pkwy Suite 344 Orlando, Florida 32826
Kavaliro is looking to add to their Perm Division! Very aggressive Permanent Placement Comp Plan. If you are a self-starter, a hunter, and looking to grow your career this is the opportunity for you. Opportunity to work remote
As a Perm Resource Manager Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in full-time positions with our clients
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including consultation with the client or client-facing colleagues to fully understand the client’ s needs, culture, and hiring objectives.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and skill sets served, including trends and new developments.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies designed to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, references, and match their skills and strengths with clients’ job requirements.
- Creatively utilize networking, employee referrals, leads, job boards, social media, ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact to locate qualified candidates meeting client requirements.
- Facilitate/mediate the offer process, including salary negotiations, overcoming objections, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. Guide and advise candidates thru the process.
- Counsel candidates in resume preparation, interviewing, and career planning.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with candidates.
- Maintain a proactive bench of employees for upcoming opportunities through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting process.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance policies and procedures.
Your Qualifications Should Include
- Experience running a full desk in the staffing industry.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business
- A strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.