GDPR Security Tech Manager
major airport, Georgia
Post Date: 06/07/2017 Job ID: 23171 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is seeking a Cyber Security Consultant to provide guidance in all areas of infrastructure including cloud based services, networks, servers, storage, information security, service management and governance. Candidates should have experience working with multiple levels of enterprise level clients to drive technology initiatives
This is an amazing opportunity for someone driven that wants to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing Security team.
Candidates should have experience within Enterprise Security at an Architectural level.
Overall knowledge and experience regarding GDPR policies and requirements is required.
Preferred skills should be a candidate with deeper experience of at least two Information Security domains such as Cloud, GRC, SOC Services, IDAM, Mobile Security, etc.
Skills required and preferred:
- data discovery experience
- experience with data encryption, obfuscation, and masking
- Certifications: ISEB in Data Protection, CISMP or CIPP certification highly desirable
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) (Automation, risk assessment and management, threat testing)
- Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
- Application Security- Penetration Testing/Secure Code Training/SDLC
- Cloud Security
- Strong and proven consulting and business dev experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 7+ years of cyber security experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong compliance and regulation background (ISO 2700x, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience interpreting client needs; assessing full requirements and identifying solutions to nonstandard task queries
- Excellent track record of meeting client deadlines and expectations
- Open to travel within the US - up to 80%