Post Date: 01/30/2017 Job ID: 21252 Industry: Other Area(s)
Experienced graphic designers who have a broad range of talent. Need to be well-trained in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. A good eye for design and experience designing presentations, brochures, multi-page documents, billboards, and/or packaging, internet and online features, including graphic animations. Strong skills in typography and layout are a must. Experience creating Powerpoint and/or Keynote presentation graphics. For internet applications, should have competency in HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Animate.
Design print collateral, participant materials, presentation graphics and digital artwork
- Develop user interface concepts and final artwork for use in eLearning courseware and learning web sites
- Establish new learning program creative treatments to deliver a cohesive brand for the end products
- Work closely with partners to shape the creative direction of deliverables from concept to final creative
- Work within a Sales department to design print sales tools and/or tools used in sales training.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience working in a team environment
- Required: Associates Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proven strong background in the creative arts
- Demonstrated ability to design creative solutions that align to project objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign)
- STRONG layout skills
- Proven familiarity with both print and digital production workflow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines
- Electronic portfolio REQUIRED for consideration (can be in the form of a Website or Attachment).
4 years graphic design experience working in a team/agency environment
- Bachelor' s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Demonstrated strong client management skills
- Proven strong ability to provide and receive feedback about creative work and concepts
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven proficiency with web production tools such as Adobe Flash/Animate, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML5
- Demonstrated experience with motion graphics development for use in video or online (e.g., Adobe After Effects)