Holly Hill, Florida
Post Date: 06/05/2017 Job ID: 23204 Industry: Other Area(s)
Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). This position must possess a basic understanding of the company’ s organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and Federal and State laws regarding employment practices.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s degree, PHR or SPHR Preferred
EXPERIENCE: 2 years in Health Care Recruiting and On-boarding. Experience with CHRC a plus.
SKILLS: Good oral and written communication skills, advanced interviewing and investigative skills, good organizational skills, ability to be flexible and work in a multitask environment, knowledge of computers and related software and a consistent professional appearance and demeanor which lends itself to positive people interaction
ESSENTIAL/PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Designs, creates, places and maintains recruitment programs, print and electronic
- Maintains internal and web-site posting of open positions and requirements
- Reviews, evaluates, and refers applications to appropriate departments
- Interviews, screens, and recommends qualified candidates
- Manage internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers
- Conducts job fair, open house, and outreach programs
- Tracks, analyzes, and advises on turnover issues
- With nursing, coordinates Mentorship programs
- Input and process payroll inputs for new hires and position changes
- Gathers, reviews and completes pre-employment paperwork
- Schedules candidates for screening activities, to include, pre-employment physicals, immunizations, and background
- Coordinates with Education for orientation scheduling
- Creates and maintains applicant tracking systems, physical or electronic
- Assists new hires with onboarding process