Human Resources Business Partner
Pompano beach, Florida
Post Date: 07/07/2017 Job ID: 24031 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Assist with the day-to-day delivery of Human Resource services and support for assigned client system.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Design strategies to support a Technology culture based on shared visions, attitudes, beliefs, trust and inclusion.
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
- Embrace and integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the values.
- Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Identifies and analyzes trends related to recurring issues and recommends strategies to help resolve the issue.
- Execute the Talent Management process to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Challenge the status quo; pursue different approaches to our work by demonstrating flexibility, nimbleness, transparency, agility and global thinking.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy to provide a consultative approach to delivery of HR services. Leverage HR / business skills and knowledge to challenge or influence leadership in decision-making processes.
- Act as a credible partner, proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner to senior leadership within designated client system.
- Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Proven experience with designing and supporting cultural change strategies
- Proven experience designing diversity and inclusion strategies
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an “ influence-without authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, or related field