IAM Operation Analyst
Post Date: 06/02/2017 Job ID: 23402 Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for an IAM Operations Analyst with ability and experience with managing user accounts, access groups and entitlements in Active Directory, AWS and other applications using applicable tools. Individual is also responsible to facilitate access reviews and recertification for all resources and responding to user transfer and termination events by adhering to Information Security controls and processes that are in place. Help with gathering evidences in support of auditing by internal and external audit bodies.
Individual would report to IAM Operations Manager. Individual should be detail oriented, thorough in executing operational processes and demonstrate the ability to work with teams across the company is a must. 2-3 years of experience in managing identity life cycle and information security experience. Candidate should possess very good communication, collaboration and presentation skills. Individual will be responsible for documenting, accurately documenting and maintaining operational and business continuity procedures.
Skill sets: Active Directory, Office 365, AWS, Scripting (PowerShell, Python), NIST 800-53 control frame work, Service Now.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Information systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 4-6 years of hands-on identity and access management experience, security, and/or security administration experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
• Experience using IGA/IAM and PIM tools is a plus.
• Hands on work experience in Microsoft Active Directory, AD GPOs, AWS IAM, Privileged Identity Management solutions and supporting.
• CISSP, CISA, Microsoft, AWS certifications or equivalent designation desired.
• Experience working across cross teams and effectively deliver IAM services across business lines.
• Solid understanding of information security policies, standards, and industry leading practices.
• Demonstrated experience in access control and administration.
• Demonstrated written & communication skills.
• Hands on experience in scripting (PowerShell, Python etc.) is a must.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with respect to time management and work production.
• Secondary mortgage market or equivalent financial services experience is a plus.
• Candidate will be part of on call rotation for after hours and weekend support.