Holly Hill, Florida
Post Date: 06/05/2017 Job ID: 23425 Industry: Other Area(s)
The Director of Information Technology, Technical Services is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic IT leader to work in an innovative, nimble and complex health system with a history of steady growth. Teams reporting to the Director include Desktop Support, Networking/Telecom, Help Desk/Switchboard, Data Center/Server Services and IT Security. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer, the Director will lead a staff of over 25 team members and will be responsible for developing a strategy and roadmap to deliver a more responsive and robust IT infrastructure. This Director will work alongside business leaders to define, align, and implement policies, procedures, and technical solutions that ensure interoperability, manage risk, lower total cost of ownership, and provide a platform for scalable future growth.
The ideal candidate will be a polished executive with excellent communication skills who will bring strategic and operational IT leadership experience from a comparable health system. The Director will be a collaborative leader who garners buy-in and delivers results within a complex health system in a timely manner. A bachelor' s degree is required and a master' s degree is highly preferred.
· Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science/Business Administration
· 5 years of experience in a Technical Manager capacity is required
· 5 or more years of experience leading IT teams, developing IT strategy and developing long term IT plans.
· Working knowledge with 5 years experience with technologies such as: VMWare, MS SQL, MS Server for Windows, Cisco ISP\IDS, Cisco Networking including VoIP, and Windows Desktop OS is required.
· Experience in effectively managing vendors is required.
· Experience in designing and maintaining network architecture is required.
· Specific experience and leadership in the areas of system management, support management, and application management is required.