IT Support Specialist
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Kavaliro seeks a IT Support Specialist for a contract position with our direct client in Washington DC
- Provide quick, efficient technical support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and guide users to gain productive use of software.
Functional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Quickly assess client’ s situation or support needs and provide resolution, using knowledge of current FM issued technologies and software.
- Prepare, provision and install technologies (computers, monitors, phone, etc.) for new users.
- Provide overview of operation, tutoring and configuration of technology to the user’ s specifications.
- Maintain flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties & skill sets
- Working knowledge of Technology applications and tools (AD, MyServices, ADEX, SCCM).
- Provision and provide services to mobile devices. As well GOOD provisioning and servicing for Smartphone devices.
- Other services as may be identified.
- IT support or related experience
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or any support tools (Example: Remedy)
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Windows 8, 10, MS Office Products
- Customer service experience.
- Must have a strong work ethic; be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Excellent written, verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- A+ Certified a plus