Infrastructure Project Manager with networks and desktop experience
Post Date: 03/20/2017 Job ID: 22264 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager with Networks and Desktop support environment experience. The right candidate will have Citrix, SharePoint, MS Project and Agile knowledge. This is an immediate need with our direct client in Reston, VA.
- Strong in infrastructure management and desktop engineering.
- Good understanding of networks and data center type knowledge helpful.
- Citrix knowledge is important. General knowledge is critical.
- Hybrid waterfall/agile technology. Would like agile experience.
- Need to know how to use SharePoint, not a designer position though
- Duration – 6 months with likelihood of extension to full 24 months
- 7 + Years' Experience with Project/Program Management for large/complex initiatives
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment
- Proficient application of MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint to manage projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple high-priority tasks
- Ability to manage resources, coordinate and administer team assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules
- Candidate should have experience working in a hybrid environment with multiple vendors and internal service partners
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices and application
- Experience with Agile practices and application