Java J2EE Lead Developer
Post Date: 04/10/2017 2017-04-10 Job ID: 22639 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Assesses application requirements including identification, definition and modeling.
- Assesses data structures and interactions used in the application solution.
- Evaluates the prototyping process as well as the technology products or application solutions to fulfill business needs.
- Assists with the design, development, and testing of applications solutions to achieve the To-Be state.
- Manages the implementation and management of third-party products needed to support systems and applications, including development toolkits.
- Evaluates the unit, functional, system, integration, end-to-end, and performance testing of the solution and address defects to meet application requirements
- Assesses the preparation for solution deployment, deployment of the solution, and post deployment plans.
- Verifies developed software adheres to Project requirements (Solution requirements and Non-functional requirements).
- Conducts code reviews, identify critical software errors and provide remediation.
- Assesses the integration strategy and plan that addresses both technical and business needs.
- Evaluates integration patterns, service reuse, and integration challenges.
- Ensuring interface compatibility to include reviewing interface descriptions for completeness.
- 5+ years of overall experience in doing web application development using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Development experience with JSF (JavaServer Faces) and/or JSP (JavaServer pages).
- Knowledge and experience with JAVA API for SOAP/RESTful webservice, XML etc.
- Knowledge of JS angular or any equivalent tool is a plus