Post Date: 07/10/2017 Job ID: 24062 Industry: Other Area(s)
Kavaliro is hiring a Logistics Advisor to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Provide and maintain a senior technical and program management advisor to the Chief of Staff, Logistics in Riyadh, the Commander Inventory Control Point in Riyadh and the Commander of the Naval Supply Centers in Jubail and Jeddah.
- Analyze system programs in all areas of supply, logistics, and service support system organization, policy, procedures, and performance, such as provisioning, material acquisition and distribution, transportation, inventory control, storage and custody, and disposal, relative to USN supply support.
- Review supply management plans, Integrated Logistics Support Program (ILSP) plans, schedules, and procedures pertaining to the supply support of major systems provided by the U.S., including the integration of supply support from third country sources.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of supply systems management plans, schedules, and procedures, and the status of the overall supply support posture for ships, aircraft and Marine and Naval Special Security Force equipment and systems.
- Prepare and deliver reports, studies, briefings, or point papers containing findings/results of analysis and studies, and recommendations for updating or modifying supply, logistics, and service support organization, programs, policies, procedures and performance
Experience and Skills:
- Navy O3/O4 Supply Officer or Senior LS/SK/AK (E6-E9)
- Inventory Control Point
- Naval Supply Centers
- Integrated Logistic Support Program Plans