Mid-Level Project Manager with EPPM and a financial background
Washington, District Of Columbia
Post Date: 06/14/2017 Job ID: 23681 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a mid-level Project Manager (At least 4-6 years experience) with strong EPPM, Project Server and communications skills to work with our direct client in Washington, DC. The right candidate will have excellent planning and follow up skills including expertise with the MS Office Suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). Financial industry experience, Scrum Master and Six Sigma are strongly preferred.
This is an Immediate need! See below for additional details.
Manage and execute project assignments and activities as well as supporting the business direction of a project through the design, implementation and testing in accordance with project objectives.
• Attend various project meetings, take meeting minutes (action items, decisions, etc…), and follow through on action items, status reports, meeting coordination across multiple vendors and internal customers.
• Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as resource tracking, issue tracking, and project meetings.
• Must be able to follow through on activity completions with stakeholders
• Manage administrative tasks to include access requests, schedule all meetings as necessary for project related activities
• 4 – 6 years’ experience as an execution PM
• Excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS (both written and verbal) -- Strong and good communication and meeting facilitation skills. Organized and must be able to follow through on open items and keep stakeholder(s) in loop of communications
• SharePoint, MS Office: (Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Outlook), EPPM, Project Server
NICE TO HAVE:
• PMP certification
• Prior GSE or financial service experience