Mid-level Project Manager
Post Date: 06/05/2017 Job ID: 23420 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a mid-level Project Manager to work with our direct client in Reston, VA. The candidate should be comfortable with the entire SDLC and Agile framework. However, this is NOT a Technical PM position. People and communication skills are extremely important as they will be interacting with all levels of people including Peers and Executives.
This is an IMMEDIATE need! See below for additional details:
A dynamic group that is process management focused. They work with all types of technologies and areas including AWS, Data Warehousing and others.
MANAGERS TOP SKILLS:
- People and Communication Skills with Peers and Executives
- Ability to Multitask on many projects at once
- Ability to work in Fast paced, collaborative environment
- Agile Experience
- Ideal background is someone who has worked in the entire SDLC who has implemented many projects
- Minimum 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Don’ t have to be very technical, but high level understanding of the SDLC and understand the Agile process is required.
- Jira is helpful
- MS Project, and MS Suite are required
- People management and team building skills.
- Flexibility in exercising judgment in a changing environment and manage competing priorities.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- GSE experience preferred
- develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, staffing and scope.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and facilitate UAT, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or PMI certification nice to have.