Mobility Engineer (IT Engineer)
Post Date: 07/03/2017 Job ID: 23950 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Mobility Engineer (IT Engineer) to work with our direct client in Reston, VA. The right candidate will have a minimum three years experience with EMM/MDM (Blackberry UEM, MS EMS/Intune). Experience designing and developing mobile platforms and hands on EMM infrastructure experience is also required.
This is an immediate need with our direct client. See below for additional details.
Our team is looking for a highly-motivated, & self-driven engineer who can help us expand the current BlackBerry & Intune offering, while working on strategic projects. The person should have good written and communication skills. Experience with other mobile technologies is a plus. Day to day responsibilities include operational support including but not limited to troubleshooting servers user devices and support of app developers.
- Min. 3 years EMM/MDM experience, preferably with BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Dynamics & Microsoft EMS/Intune
· Prior work designing and developing mobile platform solutions from an operations perspective
· Technical expertise installing and deploying EMM products; implementation of the EMM infrastructure
· Ongoing, hands-on management of an on-premise EMM infrastructure
· Ability to work with several Helpdesk and Tech Support teams, including monthly meetings
· Experience as an escalation resource & troubleshooting with vendors support
· Proficient with server 2008, 2012 & 2016
· Knowledge of O365 Exchange, Azure, AAD desired