Post Date: 08/07/2017 2017-08-07 Job ID: 24511 Industry: Other Area(s)
Responsible for building new or modifying existing systems by producing the prescribed deliverables with direction and review by more senior staff. Utilizes appropriate development tools and technologies that align with TECO’ s IT architecture. May interact with outside consulting firm personnel and software/hardware vendors.
Scope of Services
Participate as a developer on a complex software development project to enhance Customer Self-Service Portal functionality to deliver value-added services to end-users.
· A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
· Working knowledge of business software applications and hardware technologies.
· Comprehends technical design specifications and possesses knowledge of development tools and technologies in support of the Information Technology Architecture.
· Working knowledge of Scrum methodology as Scrum developer.
· Ability to understand components, functionality, design concepts and interfaces with software application solution.
· Ability to understand UML class, sequence, activity, and use case diagrams. · Ability to utilize SQL and query tools. · Knowledge of .NET 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 BCL.
· Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5 and WCF.
· Knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. and Domain Driven design patterns.
· Knowledge of source control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
· Experience writing Unit Tests using MSTest or equivalent unit testing framework.
· Proficient in Windows operating system, distributed systems, and basics of the Citrix environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS, SSRS).
· Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API, SignalR, Web Forms.
· Knowledge of Azure Application Insights and Stream Analytics.
· Knowledge of Unit of Work, Repository, Model View Controller/Presenter.