Post Date: 02/01/2017 Job ID: 21407 Industry: Other Area(s)
· Experience processing payroll for multiple entities
· Running 400-500 payroll weekly
· Experience with end to end payroll processing requirements.
· Possess knowledge of payroll practices, policies and procedures.
· Assist in gathering, deriving and processing inputs to the payroll and time system to support the gross to net calculation for exempt, non-exempt and union/associate employees.
· Produce accurate and effective information using simple queries and reporting tools (e.g., minimal table joins and conditional clauses needed).
· Work to support the team as assigned, enabling the business through technology enhancements.
· Perform detailed verification, review and preparation of payroll updates as required from vendor interface files, self-service or manual updates. Defined processing timeline schedules must be achieved to ensure the timely and accurate recording of all employee transactions.
· Support all customer service channel SLA’ s, activities and key contact to ensure regular updates are maintained as it relates to processes, changes and/or announcements to assist in maintaining up-to-date information available to both customers and staff.
· Focus on implementing standardized and simplified processes .
· Support activities in support of testing changes impacting transactional processing that are the result of system upgrades, enhancements or changes brought about from policy, processing changes, vendor or legal review.
· Interact within the Payroll Operations Support and Control teams to discuss change enhancements to existing system processes.
· Supports internal and external audit compliance.
· Seeks out continuous process efficiencies or improvements
· Understands the end-to-end functional processes as well as how the functional processes integrate with the overall end-to-end payroll processes.
· Short Term Disability processing
· Absence Administration Policies
· Other administrative duties, as required
· Generally works under existing standards and procedures; may require some interpretation. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations requires a review of identifiable factors.
· General responsibilities to perform employee transactional payment updates with the Payroll system.
· Cooperatively interact with peers in HR, Benefits, and Benefit Vendors to resolve employee questions/issues
· Provides assistance in developing process documentation as well as content for the virtual agent.
· Provide support to Payroll Integration team as required relating to project development testing efforts.