Performance Load Tester
Columbia, South Carolina
Post Date: 02/28/2017 Job ID: 21978 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Testing web application, test data imports and non-functional and functional requirements and regression testing using Quality Center. Automated testing using QTP/UFT and load testing using LoadRunner and JMeter. Will write test cases. Web development experience will be helpful.
- Produce deliverables related to assigned projects, and assist in post-implementation support and system enhancements. Work with team members to ensure complete understanding of client requirements. Develop design and technical specifications. Design and develop browser-based systems. Provide post-implementation support, including creation of system enhancements. Ensure team members understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENCY:
Bachelor Degree; OR 4 years combined education and work experience;
OR Extra 4 years of work experience (total = 8 years of work experience if no Bachelor).
CANDIDATE TECHNICAL BACKGROUND:
- Technical experience with systems analysis, design, and/or programming experience OR other job related IT experience
- Quick Test Professional (QTP) OR HP Unified Functional Testing Software (UFT)
- Quality Center
- Ability to program automated testing scripts
- Automated Testing Experience
- Ability to program performance testing scripts
- Performance Testing Experience
- Web development experience
- Experience in an Agile with Scrum environment