Washington, District Of Columbia
Post Date: 07/20/2017 2017-07-24 Job ID: 24238 Industry: Information Technology
- Coordinate internal EPMO deliverables supporting enterprise portfolio management, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of activities.
- Support analysis of investment portfolio program data submissions to EPMO assessing quality of scope, schedule, and risk reporting.
- Support preparation of portfolio status reporting to Board of Directors
- Create presentations documenting EPMO Portfolio Integration roles, responsibilities and processes as needed.
- Support Directors within the EPMO Portfolio Integration group as needed.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective program value delivery.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Bachelor' s degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 5 years’ experience required.