200 First St. SW Rochester, Minnesota 55905
Assists with the design, production and creation of visual materials. The primary focus will be creating publications for print: flyers, booklets, and brochures. The Production Designer performs and assists with image manipulation, file preparation, information layout, managing proofing cycles, and direct customer consultation. Most tasks will be routine and pre-defined, using templates and Standard Operating Procedures.
Top Skills: 1) InDesign 2) Photoshop 3) Adobe Acrobat 4) Microsoft Word 5) Pre-press or print processes experience
Shift: M-F, 8-5 (flexible on start and end times, but needs to be during normal business hours.)
7 years work experience in a production/media-related field.
* Able to manage multiple production tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
* Associates Degree in layout, design, HTML, or media related field and 3 years experience Good technical skills, efficiency and a thorough knowledge of the equipment and publishing software
* Highly motivated
* Pays close attention to detail and follow through.
* Strong human relation skills
* Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of basic mathematics
* Uses common sense and technical savvy to problem solve