Post Date: 07/17/2017 Job ID: 23870 Industry: Other Area(s)
The Programmer Analysts role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes testing, analyzing and supporting software programs and applications. The Programmer Analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Technologies used include:
- Complex SQL Stored Procedures
- Web and mobile application triage and CSS development
- Angular JS, HTML, Node JS,.NET/C# and/or Java development
- Websphere Commerce
- Technical, Process, and Test automation
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Core infrastructure design
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, technology, project management or software engineering and/or 1-3 years equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of work experience in IT, preferred in IT Support role
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex system issues
- Experience with one or more databases such as DB2, SQL Server etc.
- Database foundations for modeling, configuration and information management in SQL Server
- Design and development of customized stored procedures, applications and reporting
- Experience working in an Agile structured environment
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment