Project Coordinator with Agile and MS Project
Post Date: 07/13/2017 Job ID: 24128 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Coordinator to work with our direct client in Herndon, VA. The right person will have at least 2+ years of experience with Agile, MS Project and Scrum. An executive administration background is helpful as there is an administrative component to this position.
A positive attitude is crucial! This is a great opportunity for someone interested in becoming a Project Manager in the future. See below for additional details:
* 25% of the position will be performing admin duties, 50% will be Scrum related work and the other 25% will be helping with budget/forecasting.
- Responsible for providing research and analysis support to one or multiple project team(s).
- Maintaining compliance with company standards, maintaining project databases, providing weekly reporting, and performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks
- 2-5 years of experience and a Bachelor’ s Degree
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Rally (nice to have)
- Basic Project Coordinating / Management experience
- Administrative duties ( ordering supplies, ordering food, picking up food, help with scheduling meetings with facilities, etc.)
- MS Project ( required)
- PMP ( plus but not required)
- Scrum certification ( or working towards one -- a plus)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office tools
- Takes direction well (written and verbal), and very dependable
- Easy to work with, positive attitude
- Project Server (required)
*** Will travel to D.C. location at least twice a month***