Post Date: 09/22/2017 2017-10-17 Job ID: 25309 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Communicate and ensure alignment of priorities with Program stakeholders and within your team.
- Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates. Ensure that the Rally system is always up to date to reflect the current state.
- Manage, publish, and communicate relevant metrics to the team on progress against team objectives.
- Serve as the team’ s Scrum expert. Guide your team toward improving the way they work. Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
- Facilitate ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos. Facilitate effective coordination with other Scrum teams, and system teams. Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities.
- Foster self-organization. Empower the team to make decisions and remove decision making barriers whenever possible. Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Radiate information to strengthen the presence of your team within the Agile Community of Practice.
- Actively contribute to the company' s Agile and Lean Community.
- Certified Scrum Master to lead Agile development for up to two teams simultaneously.
- 5+ years scrum master experience.
- Familiarity with CA Agile Central (Rally) Agile Management tool.
- Associates degree or higher. Information Technology or technical degree preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral, written, and business presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.