Post Date: 08/08/2017 2017-08-08 Job ID: 24366 Industry: Other Area(s)
- Project Specific Technical PM to attend scrum and stand-up meetings.
- Coordinate work efforts of analysts to align with project timetables. Works within the Agile (CA Rally) System to update/correct/enter user stories, record defects
- Create and reports on program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the resources concerns of the program.
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Omniture Site Catalyst & Discover, Google Analytics 360) strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Rally (Agile) or Jira
- Familiarity with Confluence
- Knowledge of Excel for Project Management
- Knowledge of Asana or similar PM tools
- Knowledge of Agile Process
- CMS Experience a plus
- Works with technical team to ensure accurate and comprehensive mobile app analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions.
- Works with technical teams to integrate mobile app data with other channels to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels.
- Proven track managing CMS integrations, Analytics Integrations or Enterprise level Integrations
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, IBM Interact
- Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present business cases to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes;
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution/project release
- Ability to handle multiple projects required.