Project Manager with Release Management and finance industry experience
4000 wisconsin avenue Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Manager with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience with, strong Release Management skills, Integration experience, expertise with Excel & PowerPoint and exposure to Testing environments. Finance or mortgage industry experience is a plus.
The ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally is crucial. Influencing skills are also extremely important.
- Provide project management support during final integrated testing phase of common single security strategic initiative, and subsequent joint and tri-party end-to-end testing phases.
- Support Joint Integrated Program manager in managing integrated planning and reporting and management and reporting of critical dependencies, risks and issues.
- Hands-on project manager experienced with large technology integration projects.
- Experienced with managing large technology integration projects
- Prepare and deliver status reporting on plan progress, changes/ updates, risk/ issue tracking
- Excellent communication skills: ability to synthesize large quantities of data into clear concepts and present to all audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Seasoned level experience (5-7 years) in Project Manager roles preferred
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Project, including Project Server, and excellent skills creating business-oriented materials with advance levels of expertise in PowerPoint.
- Critical business thinking and strong business/technical acumen required.
- Develop/ maintain strong working relationships with business and technical stakeholders at all levels
* Based in Washington DC but some local travel to Bethesda, MD and Reston, VA
* This position is expected to last through mid-2019 and possibly longer