13150 Worldgate Dr Herndon, Virginia 20170
We are looking for a QA Testing Analyst with 8-9 years of hands on software testing experience.
• Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
• Develop test plan, test script, test scenario, and test methodology and document for execution.
• Conduct test execution of applications in test.
• Automated and manual testing experience
• May perform regression or other analyses and present in project meeting.
• Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software and providing operational support.
• Must have strong SQL query creation and manipulation skills.
• Strong XML generation testing
• Unix experience and batch execution experience
• Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in new or revised application.
• May single handled deliver a small project or a segment of a larger project.
• Document test results, and compile results of other testers into consolidated report for management, clients, applications staff.
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - interpret requirements, build testable test cases, validate and interpret results
• Experience in testing tools: ALM, ClearQuest, and DOORS
• Agile Scrum/Kanban experience, Rally/Jira is a plus
• 8-9 years of hands on software testing experience