RES Workspace Manager
Post Date: 06/23/2017 Job ID: 23814 Industry: Other Area(s)
Kavaliro seeks a RES Workspace Manager with for a contract position with our direct client.
- Expertise with the supporting, managing and implementing Microsoft Windows 10 and legacy Operating Systems
- Experience designing and implementing Persona Management Solutions using RES Workspace Manager, AppSense, etc.
- Continued creation and maintenance of Operating System Deployment (OSD) task sequences with SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager), MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit), and OMS (Operations Management Suite)
- Experience with Group Policy processing and troubleshooting across various computing platforms including servers, web servers, desktops etc.
- Must have significant Microsoft Windows Engineering and Administration, as well as Infrastructure Knowledge
- Experience in application interaction with operating systems, including the Windows registry, COM object registration, system/user variables and user-centric data related to application settings
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell [DSC preferred], etc.)
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies primarily Xen – VMWare and vSphere
- Experience in cloud computing markets and integrations (AWS, Azure, DO and related)
- Experience with system automation technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible and others
- The use of interpreted programming languages, like Python, in support of automated system administration
- Configuration of Patch Management using Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and Microsoft WSUS
- Should have experience with Apple MacOS Support and Management
- This position will provide 24/7 coverage for Desktop Engineering Services
- The candidate must have proven End User interaction with various End Users and able to maintain ticket SLA’ s for responding to User Requests promptly
- Thrives in a highly regulated and fast paced and changing environment with proven multitasking skills and focus on details and accuracy
- Maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution including design, installation, and administration documentation