tbd Orlando, Florida 32801
Kavaliro is seeking an SCCM administrator in Orlando.
· Administering Microsoft SCCM 2012 environment, including creating or editing security groups, application deployments (collections, advertisements, task sequences, and PowerShell scripts), patch management, general troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrading and recommending improvements within the existing infrastructure.
· Creating/managing/updating Operating System images (Windows 7 and Windows10) for different personal computer (PC) hardware models supported in the City - including the creation of task sequences, injecting drivers into existing images, and/or creating driver packages.
· Creating and implementing upgrade strategies for the current environment with specific attention to Microsoft SCCM, GPOs, and WSUS.
· Creating and deploying custom scripts to be used for upgrades and deployments of software through GPOs and SCCM.
· Deploying GPOs including the build, configuration and testing of various PC settings/policies.
· Developing custom reporting in SCCM as needed to accurately identify PC application deployments and configuration characteristics within the enterprise .
· Patching all servers and desktop computers with Microsoft Software Security updates and other third-party application updates.
· Creating, updating, deploying, troubleshooting, and removing objects in the SCCM environment, sites, distribution points (DPs), and clients based on established architectural guidelines and project requirements.
· Developing and using Pre-Boot Execution Environment (PXE), and using other migration tools such as Microsoft User State Migration Tool (USMT), for PC file backups.
· Creating macros and templates to evaluate, maintain, modify and document desktop application packages.
· Conducting and participating in the testing, implementation and evaluation of new PC packages and hardware prototypes.
· Consulting with, and making recommendations to, IT users on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements.
· Providing Tier 2 technical support and guidance to PC technicians, and collaborating with system/network administrators and other IT personnel to resolve Tier 3 issues.
· 3-5 years experience demonstrating significant expertise in SCCM Management in an Enterprise Network Environment.
· 3-5 years of SCCM experience doing desktop image creation, packaging and application deployment in an Enterprise Network.
· 3-5 years of SCCM experience deploying security patches.
· 3-5 years of SCCM experience with report and query writing.
· 3-5 years of SCCM experience in infrastructure design and deployment (i.e., DP’ s, Branch Caching, IBCM, MBAM).
· 3-5 years experience doing VBS and PowerShell scripting.