771 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
- 5-8 years of experience in networking and related field (i.e. Security Administration, Information Security, etc.)
- 4+ years of direct technical network security experience
- Extensive experience with data center and branch sized firewall and networking technologies from Cisco, Palo Alto and Juniper Networks.
- A sound knowledge of IT security best practice, common attack types, and detection / prevention methods.
- Demonstrable experience of analyzing and interpreting system, security, and application logs to diagnose faults and spot abnormal behaviors
- Practical experiences using UNIX, Linux, and Windows, system administration
- Strong foundation in dynamic routing protocols
- Experience in systems monitoring of large networks
- Experience working with managers and customers, receiving requirements and converting them into actions
- Experience with virtual infrastructures (KVM, VMWare)
- Experience Software-defined Networks (SDN)
- Scripting skills in one or more languages (BASH, Java, Python, Perl, C).
- One or more security related certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH, CFI, CNSE, JNCIS, JNCIE)