Senior .NET Developer - Team Lead
Winter Park, Florida
Post Date: 01/30/2017 Job ID: 21371 Industry: Information Technology
The Senior .NET Developer/Team Lead position is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining an array of different .NET applications that individually contribute to the customer experience. This person is also responsible for teaching, mentoring, and enhancing the abilities of other members of the .NET development team. This developer will be working closely with other .NET developers, Android developers, architects, and infrastructure engineers to be sure all aspects of the applications are sound, and continue to bring new and innovative content and features to customers. This individual must possess good communication skills, and display a strong passion for producing quality software.
• Translates designs, wireframes, and user stories into high quality code.
• Designs, builds, and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code that adheres to enforced coding standards.
• Proposes solutions and/or implementation strategies.
• Works closely with Quality Assurance members to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Works closely with other developers (Android/Web) to accomplish common goals.
• Participates in a variety of planning and development activities.
• Reviews code and upholds strict coding standards
• Stays up-to-date with upcoming changes to current technologies and industry trends.
• Actively works to increase technical skill level.
• Teaches and mentors other technology staff.
• Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
• Identifies root cause of bugs/issues and resolves them quickly.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field OR in lieu of degree, 7+ years of .NET development experience.
• 5+ years of professional development experience.
• Experience mentoring and teaching other developers
• Passion for speed and optimization within the development process
• Interested in analytics processing and familiar with industry software
• Experienced with agile development using Scrum/Kanban
• Experience with dependency injection and domain driven architectural styles
• Experience with the following technologies preferred:
o SQL as well as NoSQL DB such as Mongo, Cassandra, DocDB etc
o Web API
o Visual Studio
• Experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
• Experience with Jira or similar