Senior .Net Developer
9107 Bennett Creek Boulevard Urbana, Maryland 21074
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for our direct client at Urbana, MD.
The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidate may submit the resumes in word format.
The .Net/WPF Developer will extend and maintain Windows based applications and internal tools. In this role the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Designing and implementing new functionality in cooperation with business counterparts.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Diagnosing and resolving software defects independently with zero or minimal supervision.
• Organizing, documenting and presenting source code and techniques to peers and manager.
• Working within designated timelines to complete assigned/tasks, as required.
• Supporting production issues
• 4+ years development experience with XAML & C# (both Windows and Web Application)
• 4+ years experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle (Stored procedures and Queries)
• Must have experience with .NET framework 4.0 and VS 2010 or above
• Experience with WPF is a MUST
• Exposure to using Telerik Development Toolkit
• Experience building very good & jazzy User Interfaces
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (MVVM/MVC)
• Must have enterprise, full development life cycle experience, (front end design to back end)
• Programming competency using an Object-oriented language
• Strong familiarity with Internet technology, Network protocols and functional analysis of computer applications
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Candidate should be able to speak to the experience presented on the resume. Technical questions will come out of the resume along with basic questions on the job description.