Senior Business Analyst (Agile, DOORS)
Post Date: 06/06/2017 Job ID: 23444 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro seeks a Senior Business Analyst to examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating or administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.
Strong Agile & Reporting Experience. Should be able to translate technical requirements.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Working knowledge of MS office, Visio, SharePoint and DOORs Requirements Management Tool.
- Must have an understanding of agile methodology, including developing user stories, acceptance criteria, designing test scripts, and executing test plans.
- Experience with JIRA and other AGILE related tools
- Knowledge of secondary mortgage activities is a plus.
- Strong Business and Technical Skills
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong collaboration skill and works well in team settings.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and ability to self-prioritize multiple activities
- Ability to work independently to perform analyses, research, and provide solutions.
- Act as a project lead to provide oversight for business analysis activities and deliverables, and act as liaison with clients on small to large projects
- Ability to effectively initiate action, collaborates with others, and drives action items to resolution.
- Ability to create positive and professional business relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Demonstrates self-motivation, quality focus, and flexibility to succeed under evolving business constraints and priorities.
- Effective at generating new ideas for approaches to solve a problem and creating alternative solutions to a problem.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess business operations and processes of assigned office or business unit to understand procedures, information flows and handoffs, decisions, communications pathways and the like.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work unit(s).
- Create, design, and format requirement specification documentation including architecture diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe required system changes for development, QA, and other internal customers.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s).
- Provide guidance or technical supervision to less experienced staff performing similar functions.
Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required.