Senior Informatica Developer
Post Date: 06/16/2017 Job ID: 23732 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro is looking for a Sr. Informatica Developer with strong experience in ETL, XML, Unix Shell Scripting and Oracle (PL/SQL). The ideal candidate will develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application.
Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong Informatica ETL coding skills
- Lead contractors and junior team members.
- Strong Unix, Oracle & PL/SQL skills required.
- Working experience in Tibco, Autosys, Shell scripting preferred.
- Knowledge of securities accounting/Consolidation decision service preferred.
- Knowledge of the Simcorp Dimension product to support securities accounting functions.
- Simcorp product technical configuration skills.
- Functional & technical skills to design, develop and enhance the DFS/DEX configurations of the Simcorp system based on business requirements.