Senior UAT Tester
Post Date: 06/05/2017 Job ID: 23422 Industry: Information Technology
Kavaliro seeks a UAT Tester to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Associate' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years’ experience required
- Experience testing software
- Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
- Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
Must have’ s:
- Must have strong SQL query creation and manipulation skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software and providing operational support.
- Attention to detail is critical for this role.
- General XML generation and manipulation skills.
Nice to have' s:
- Experienced in tools: ALM, Clear Quest, DOORS.
- Mortgage industry experience/knowledge