Post Date: 02/02/2017 Job ID: 21427 Industry: Engineering
Accountable for managing the Service Department which includes being responsible for the daily activities of the department’ s personnel for the Orlando headquarters.
1. Lead and Manage service personnel to contribute to a team effort by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, implementing systems, policies and procedures.
2. Provide quality service for all assigned tasks while upholding company core values at all times.
3. Completes operations by developing schedules, gathering resources, implement productivity standards, resolve operations problems, maintain reference materials.
4. Ensure timely and consistent solutions to problems to address and resolve issues while achieving total satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
5. Coordinate and supervise the overall delivery of quality performance by service department personnel and associates.
6. Promote preventative maintenance contracts and generate service related revenue from new and existing customers.
7. Assisting management on promoting service department personnel training and development.
8. Maintaining department goals for profitability and efficiency.
Organizing and prioritizing
Diplomacy and Professionalism
Information management skills
Attention to detail and accuracy
Degree: High School Diploma or equivalent. Post secondary education a plus.
Minimum of ten (10) years of service and maintenance experience with fuel fired boiler and burner equipment and minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience.
Preferred Additional Knowledge/Experience
Programmable Logic Controller Boiler-Burner Field Service Hydronic Systems
Steam Systems Gas-Oil Burner Systems Burner Management Systems