Post Date: 07/10/2017 Job ID: 24067 Industry: Other Area(s)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the design, architecture, accessibility, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security of the SharePoint environment.
• Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access, and application deployment taking the lead role in implementing SharePoint across the organization.
• Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all servers, equipment, and software related to the SharePoint, TMS, and MediaBin infrastructures.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint and asset management system based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
• Develop, configure, and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists, and sites related to the SharePoint environment.
• Perform typical system administrative activities, such as user training, backup, restore, and issue resolution.
• Coordinate with divisions in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved.
• Work with IT Project Managers and Business Analysts to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint and asset management system environments a more effective solution.
• Examine requirements documents and create technical design documents, unit test, system test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
• Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS, etc.).
• Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions.
• Maintain current industry knowledge of best practices and procedures for digital asset management.
• Bachelor’ s degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience working with SharePoint Platform (with recent experience using MOSS 2010) in an administrative capacity.
• Experience working with Microsoft’ s SharePoint Online.
• Experience working with asset management system(s) in an administrative capacity.
• Development experience with SharePoint, i.e. sites, workflows, list, libraries, etc.
• Knowledge of web application administration.
• Experience with Active Directory creating and managing user accounts.
• Experience with MediaBin or comparable DAM a plus
• Experience with Gallery System’ s TMS and eMuseum a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft products.
Role Specific Requirements:
• Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture (MOSS 2010).
• Strong understanding of digital asset management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based environment.
• Ability to manage the daily operation of a department along with personal project workload.
• Understanding of software development best practices.
• Understanding up/down stream impacts of configuration changes.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Organized with attention to detail, data integrity and accuracy.